Garlic is very healthy and carries many health benefits. Doctors advise consumption in normal amounts, primarily due to the following:
– Effective in prevention of thrombosis
– Positive effects in fighting diabetes because it lowers the blood sugar
– It has an antioxidant effect and prevents the development of cancer
– Helps with ulcer and gasses
– It is effective in the fight against various infections
– Reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood
– Eases and prevents colds and infections
Take small amounts of garlic and add seasoning.
A good recommendation is to use not more than a clove or two, because it is harder to digest.
Another awesome feature of garlic is its power to detoxify the liver and intestines in short amount of time.
Just chop clove or two of garlic, put on a spoon with a little water (you can also add lemon to soften and improve the taste), have a drink before bedtime, and by morning this awesome combination will wash away all the toxins from the intestines and liver.
Note: This should not be taken more than once a day and drink plenty of water on a daily basis.
Garlic is not recommended if you are taking anticoagulants (blood thinners).