A lot of people are often trying to lose some excess weight very fast because they are not content with their looks and body weight. There are various diets are efficient in eliminating the excess weight very quickly, but a lot of them do not give any results.
But isn’t the best way to lose the excess weight without any extra effort. You may think that this is unbelievable, isn’t it?
The only thing you need to do is make some changes in your everyday activities. First, you need to walk more, and you will lose excess weight just by starting to walk more.
Read this article to find out more information about this process and to know just how long you must walk every day in order to lose the undesirable excess weight, and just how many steps are sufficient.
The amount of burnt calories from walking is dependable on two factors:
- Body weight
- Walking area
These are the numbers that you need to achieve in order to complete the process of losing weight efficiently:
- 400 calories are burnt in 1 hour of walking. This is calculated for an approximate speed of 4 miles an hour.
- 2,000 steps are needed in order to burn 100 calories. In longitude it is 1 mile long. And you will lose 1 pound by burning about 3, 500 calories.
- The healthiest way to lose weight is to lose one pound per week. To achieve this you need to walk 5 miles or burn 500 calories every day.
It is not very difficult, isn’t it? In order to get the wanted results concerning your body weight, you just need to change some usual daily activities.
Here are some beneficial tips how to walk more than usual:
- Walk home from work and the other way round instead of going by bus.
- Walk to the station and do not ride in a taxi or a bus.
- Walk with your kids to school.
- Avoid using the elevator and climb the stairs.
- You can also walk some more if you do not park your car close to where you are going, and walk a little to get there.
How much time do you need to walk?
At the beginning it is recommended to walk about 15-20 minutes for the first three days so that you body adjusts to the new walking routine. When you prepared, you can start walking longer from half an hour to an hour every day.
This walking process is very efficient way to burn the extra calories and lose weight. And in time, your body will get used to the walking routine and you will not even notice that you are losing weight.
So try this simple and easy routine for losing weight, and your body will look amazing in short time.