Having a double chin is usually not considered attractive, and those who have it probably want to get rid of it. It is often a result of weight gain; however it can also appear because of the skin becoming loose as we age.
Also, the neck and jaw muscles lose their tone over time if they are not used often thus causing the appearance of a double chin.
Anyway, whatever the cause of the double chin is, it is here and you want it gone.
Do each of the following chin exercises 5-7 times per day:
- Easy move the chin forward & backward.
“Spade” – an exercise for strengthen the muscles of the chin
- Open your mouth wide.
- Bend the lower lip inside.
- Close your mouth pulling the lower jaw forward (as if you try to scoop the water).
- Easy move the jaw up and down.
- Do this after each exercise.
The following exercise is excellent for solving your problem. It will help you work out the muscles on your face in a very simple and easy way.