The Enneagram of Personality or simply the Enneagram is a model of human personality which helps us understand the nine interconnected personality types. This model is used in psychology, business and other areas and is a very powerful tool that provides a deeper insight of a person’s personality.
Take the following quiz to find out which personality type you are.
- Below you will see 2 groups of paragraphs. Carefully read them and then pick one paragraph of each group that best describes your attitude and behavior.
- Then, at the bottom of the post, you will see the personality descriptions. If you have chosen paragraph C from Group 1 and paragraph 1 from Group 2, that means you belong to the C1 type.
- You believe getting through life is much easier when you are always prepared. You are independent, confident and willing to compromise if necessary. You don’t want to wait for the good things to happen to you; instead you work hard to make your wishes come true. You usually set your future goals, and one of the most important to you is the goal to make a difference. You know exactly what you want in life and your life goes by the motto ‘work hard, play hard’.
- Being the center of attention or competitive is not something you enjoy. You are quiet and used to spending more time alone. People see you as a dreamer because you usually seek help in your imagination.
- Other people think of you as an extremely responsible person. Not doing what people expect you to or not keeping your promises makes you feel awful. You are a very honest person and a loyal friend. You put other people first and are prepared to make sacrifices for them even when they don’t know it. You know that you should take better care of yourself.
- Enjoy life and always have a positive attitude. You believe that everything happens for a reason, and if you are having a bad day you usually don’t let others know about it. You are happy when you are surrounded with people or helping others. Being positive all the time sometimes makes you forget your own problems.
- Other people can easily tell when something is bothering you. When you are feeling down you like having your friends near. You make your own decisions and don’t like being told what to do. Even though you have strong feelings and opinions, you are more sensitive than people may think.
- Dealing with feelings sometimes makes you feel uncomfortable. You suppress your emotions and try to think logically most of the times. You like working by yourself because you are a perfectionist. When in a conflict, you try to put your feelings aside you don’t allow them to determine your actions. You believe that hiding your emotions is the best way to prevent them from distracting you.
You are very optimistic, spontaneous and versatile person, but sometimes undisciplined and disorganized. You like seeking new experiences and adventures that sometimes make you feel exhausted and impulsive. However, you tend to be happy and grateful for what you have as much as you can.
You are a strong, determined, proud and dominant person and always protect what is yours. Your confidence may intimidate some people. You improve other people’s lives by using your strengths.
You are a charming, authentic, energetic and confident person. You have accepted yourself for who you are despite caring about what others thing about you. Some people see you as a role model because you are ambitious.
Try your best to avoid conflict and to minimize problems. You want to unite and help people resolve conflicts. You are always ready to offer support to others because you want everything to go well.
This type of people are sensitive and often feel vulnerable which is why they tend to hide their feelings from other people. You are quiet and reserved, yet very sincere and capable of improving yourself.
You are independent, curious and innovative and you love developing new ideas. Your thoughts and plans often make you very preoccupied, however you have the ability to see the world from a different perspective.
Your personality traits include generosity, friendliness and empathy which is why you feel the need to give other people your unconditional love. You are sometimes flattering and sentimental and you like doing things for others in order to feel needed.
You are a very responsible and trustworthy. However, being too committed sometimes makes you work too hard and too stressed out. You are ready to accept what life brings and you are confident most of the time.
C3: The reformer
You know the difference between good and bad, right and wrong. You are scared of making mistakes and always try to make things better. You are very realistic and wise, you are well organized and it’s safe that you may be a perfectionist.
So, were your results accurate? Share this test with friends and family so they can also see which type of personality they have.