Tea is usually consumed in the winter to warm our body. The benefits from drinking tea go much further than just warming up. Different tea can help different health problems. This article will give you the tea that fights fibromyalgia, vertigo, lupus, arthritis, chronic fatigue and much more.
The thyme is a spice used in most cases, to flavor our dishes. Thyme is a plant with several utilities, and contain hundreds of benefits; You can use it to spice up your meals, apply it as a cream or prepare a powerful infusion with it to fight arthritis and many more conditions.
You can grow your own little plant of thyme in your home, or buy some twigs of this powerful spice in any Naturalist store near your home.
Here is how to prepare this powerful infusion of thyme to combat arthritis , lupus and several more ailments.
- A handful of fresh or dried thyme
- A cup of water
- Put the water to heat
- Place the thyme in a cup.
- When the water boils, pour it into the cup.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Prepare filters to remove solid debris.
Drink this tea every morning before breakfast.
If you find it too bitter, you can sweeten with a little honey.
Thyme benefits for your health
- Thanks to its high content of potassium, calcium and iron, thyme is excellent in regulating blood pressure
- It contributes greatly to the formation of red blood cells
- It is a powerful natural antioxidant
- It is rich in vitamins A, B and C
- It is rich in flavonoids, which makes it very good when fighting free radicals
- It is rich in thymol, oil acts as disinfectant and anti-fungal
- It helps combat rheumatoid arthritis , lupus, fibromyalgia, vertigo, multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue and Hashimoto ‘s thyroiditis
- It is excellent to combat rheumatism
- It is a powerful antiviral natural
- It has potent expectorant and antispasmodic properties that help fight the flu, coughs, bronchitis, asthma, sore throats and respiratory diseases
We assure you that if you are consistent and take this powerful thyme tea each morning, after a week, you will start to notice great results in your body.
We hope you find this article helpful and you share it. Thank you!