Goya, also known as Karela is fruit popular for its health benefits around the world. It has a bitter taste with a shape similar to bumpy cucumber. Goya can be found in South America and Asia.
Dr. Frank Shallenberger is a doctor and founder of the benefits of this amazing fruit. This doctor says there is a way to use the benefits of this fruit in order to treat pancreatic cancer. According to Dr. Shallenberger, the bitter melon effectively fights cancer cell growth and thus he suggests patients diagnosed with this cancer to use natural products and substances.
The latest researches show that a 5% solution of bitter melon juice can avert pancreatic cancer by 98%. Additionally, the bitter melon can treat skin infection, asthma, hypertension, stomach problems, and diabetes symptoms.
What are the health benefits of this fruit?
- Goya can improve stamina and your energy levels if consumed regularly.
- Folate is present in this fruit. It lowers the risk of neural tube defect in newborns.
- Goya is a rich source of polypeptide-P. It is a phytonutrient that lowers blood sugar.
- A special charantin is present in bitter melon that is popular to boost glycogen synthesis and glucose uptake in the liver, muscles, and adipose tissues. They reduce blood sugar, which is very important for type 2 diabetes patients.
- The consumption of goya juice will make your immune system more stable and you will be able to fight infections.
- The great content of beta-carotene makes bitter melon a healthy food that improves eyesight and alleviates vision problems.
- In addition, this fruit eases hangover, meaning the metabolism of alcohol is increased, while the liver is cleansed after drinking alcohol.
- Goya eases digestion, detoxifies the liver, eases gout pain and stimulates the circulation of blood.
- Regular bitter melon juice relieves psoriasis and fungal infections.