Besides offering a plethora of health benefits, ginger is also effective in soothing sore muscles and aching back.
According to the findings of several clinical studies, ginger provides substantial help to individuals with degenerative or rheumatoid arthritis, or chronic pain.
- Peeled and finely chopped ginger – 200 grams
- Purified water – 450 ml
- Sugar – 225 grams
- Mineral water – 115 ml
- A few drops of lime juice;
- Lemon slices (for garnish).
- Boil the 450 ml water in a pot
- Add your ginger
- Lower the heat to medium and cook the ginger for 5 more minutes.
- Switch off the burner and let the pot sit for 20 minutes.
- Use a fine sieve to strain the liquid, removing the ginger pieces.
- Prepare the syrup in a separate pan.
- Dissolve a cup of sugar in a cup of boiling water.
- When serving, mix 1/3 cup of syrup with 1/2 cup of ginger juice and 1/2 cup of mineral water.
- Add a little raw organic honey to taste.
- Add some lime juice.
Your healthy drink is ready for use
OTHER BENEFITS OF GINGER ALE
Ginger ale is an excellent solution for nausea and digestion. It also lowers high blood sugar and bad cholesterol levels. It is effective in relieving symptoms of cough, cold, and flu. It is also beneficial for blood circulation and cancer prevention.