Bunions form when the bone or tissue at the joint at the bottom of the big toe moves out of place. Years of abnormal motion and pressure on the joint forces the big toe to bend toward the others, which causes an often-painful lump on the joint.
This joint at the base of the big toe carries much of your weight while walking, so bunions can cause severe and constant pain. The joint may become so stiff and sore that shoes may be too painful to wear.
It is very important and a hereditary component and it is estimated that about 60% of patients with hallux valgus a member of the family with the same deformation. Clinical picture is dominated by pain due to the pressure of shoes, and the resulting inflammation that occurs as a result of this irritation. Also, patients complain of pain, and in advanced cases and comes to the secondary deformation other fingers or secondary degenerative changes in the middle of the foot.
At the beginning, it is advisable to clean the body of salt deposits in the following way:
- In the evening, pour 300 ml of water over a tablespoon of minced bay leaf and cook for 5 minutes (in an enameled pot).
- Afterwards, put all the mixture into a thermos and leave it until the morning.
- In the morning, strain and drink in small sips throughout the day (do not drink it all at once!)
- Do this treatment three days in a row, every night preparing a new fresh drink.
- Repeat the treatment again in seven days.
- Do not be surprised if you have frequent need for urinating. That is a sign that the salt in the body has began to dissolve and slightly irritate the bladder.
- The result will be felt after about ten days. The ease will be felt throughout the whole body, the joint pains will disappear.
- This recipe is also effective in naturally eliminating stones in the bile and converting it into sand.
- This method of treatment will last about 2 months, and bunions on your feet will disappear completely.
Solution made of bay leaves
- Take five large bay leaves, mince them, and pour 100 ml of 96% alcohol over them. Leave them for one week, after which you should strain the mixture.
- Smear the bunions with the mixture, but before that, it is necessary that you soak your feet well in warm water (3 liters of water and 1 tablespoon of baking soda).
- Then wipe your feet, apply, put on short cotton socks and lie down.
Another great tool for relief from painful bunions, joints and other phenomena of this kind is iodine with aspirin.
- Mince 5 pills of aspirin or Andols (200 mg) and put them in 10 ml of iodine.
- Stir until the aspirin gets dissolved in the iodine and becomes colorless.
- Smear your painful areas with this solution (ankles, aching joints, and other growths) every night. After that, be sure to warm up the place overnight. You will quickly feel the positive effects.
- Regular soaps relieve pain and inflammations from deformed knuckles.
- Grate the soap, apply it to the painful area and massage well. Rinse, dry, and draw the foil with iodine.
- It is best to dip a cotton swab in the Povidone iodine, and over the knuckles draw the iodine network. I
- It is a network of horizontal and vertical lines or squares, on a distance of about 1 cm. Thus smeared iodine is best absorbed.
- You must let the iodine dry on the skin, and only then put on your socks. The course of treatment is 30 days.
You can also apply a solution of lemon juice and iodine in the same proportions on bunions, which is also effective in cases of “plantar fasciitis”.