Rice water is beneficial for your health, and also it is used for the skin and hair. The rice water consumption can treat diarrhea, including blood pressure control, and help in dealing with cancer. Also, rice water treats constipation and reduces body heat.
This is how you can prepare rice water at home:
Put rice in a bowl and wash it with water. Boil it till it is cooked. When it is done, drain the water in a pot, while the rice is stored in other vessel.
How to use the rice water:
- The rice water is a great skin toner that will keep your skin smooth and glowing. Soak a cotton pad in the rice water and apply it on your face. Your skin tone will be even too.
- Your skin can look unhealthy if having ugly pores. But rice water can help in reducing them. Soak a cotton pad into the rice water and apply it on your skin. It functions as an astringent and shrinks the pores.
- Acnes can be treated with rice water. Using a cotton pat, apply rice water on your acnes. The redness will disappear gradually.
- Eczema can be treated with this amazing liquid. Apply it on the affected area. This condition can be treated with regular application.
- Your skin can be brighter using rice water, which is much better than many artificial products that are known to do the same effect. If you wash your face with rice water regularly, you will get the desired glow on your face. Apply the rice water on your face with a cotton pad.
- Finally, rice water can be used as a hair mask. It will make your hair silky and shiny. Pour the water on your scalp and hair and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then, wash with normal water and apply shampoo and conditioner.